AKVS architecture is multiply awarded architecture studio founded in 2018. in Belgrade in 2012.
The studio strives to develop experimental models of living space in all typologies and scales, to redefine common spatial and social patterns, and to push the boundaries in the understanding of space by all actors during the design process.
Some of the most important awards:
- FIRST PRIZE at the international public competition for the Development of Belo Brdo Archaeological Park in Vinča, with preliminary designs for the Visitor Center and the Scientific Research Center (2022)
- FIRST PRIZE at the international public competition for ECO settlement in Petrovaradin, Novi Sad (2022)
- FIRST PRIZE at the international public competition for the Creative-Innovative Multifunctional Center Ložionica (2021)
- FIRST PRIZE at the international public competition for the Residential and Commercial Block Slavija-Manjež (2021)
- SPECIAL MENTION at EUROPAN E16 Living Cities, international competition for the MEDIEVAL EXPERIMENTARIUM project, Landshut, Germany (2021)
- GRAND PRIX 41. Salon of Architecture in Belgrade for the project Summer House in Kotor (2019)
- FIRST PRIZE at the Open International Competition for Alternative Layout Design in Standard Housing, Russian Federation (2018)
- FIRST PRIZE at the public competition for the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in Canberra, Australia (2018)
AKVS joined ASAP with the goal of establishing netter work conditions for architects on the market.
- Belo Brdo Archaeological Park with Visitor Center and Scientific Research Center, Belgrade, 2022.
- Creative-Innovative Multifunctional Center Ložionica, Belgrade, 2021.
- Summer Houses in Kotor, Montenegro, 2018 (photo by Relja Ivanić)