AUTORI are an architectural studio founded in 2008 in Belgrade.
It successfully deals with various fields of architecture, interior design, furniture design, as well as creating unique concepts tailored to private and corporate clients, both locally and internationally.
Some of the more significant awards:
- BigSEE Interior Design Award 2020, Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Winner in the Retail category – Sofi cosmetics store
- BigSEE Interior Design Award 2018 – Grand Prix, Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Winner in the Retail category – GIR Store
- Mies van der Rohe Award 2015.
Nomination for the European Union Award for Contemporary Architecture for House C and House D, Mokrin House
Studio Autori joined the ASAP with the clear goal of establishing better conditions for the work of architects on the market.
Some of the significant awards singled out by the studio:
- BigSEE Interior Design Award 2018 and 2020, Ljubljana, for GIR and SOFI stores
- Awards Ranko Radović, 2011 and 2013 for houses within the MOKRIN HOUSE complex
- Mies van der Rohe Award – nomination for the European Union Award for Contemporary Architecture, 2012 and 2014 for houses within the MOKRIN HOUSE complex
- Recognition of the Salon of Architecture 2011, 2013 and 2014 for buildings within the MOKRIN HOUSE complex
More details: www.autori.rs
- Sophie cosmetic store
- Mokrin House
- CATENA MEDIA OFFICE